Friday, April 25, 2008

inching forward


I finally sent psd files to my website developer this morning to build new templates for Duke's Closet This has been a long process, and I have been overcomplicating things by jumping between designing web pages, t-shirts, and marketing materials all at the same time. Meanwhile, Imageworks has been standing by patiently while I chase my tail. I have been inspired by the positive comments I have gotten, particularly on the last t-shirt design I posted. This has served to encourage me to make getting the site up my priority. Once it is up and functional, I will be trained in maintenance so I can add product at will. Really, I can't wait to get back to designing t-shirts but what's the point if I don't have a place to sell them...?

1 comment:

Bill Evertson said...

Oh I think you know the answer. Glad you have made the progress.